Layout sheet size and window/interior wall dimensions

Foundations3D

I am using Home Designer Pro 2022 and am currently seeing a 18" x 24" layout sheet for prints.  The home I am designing does not fit on this sheet at 1:4 scale.  How can I increase the layout sheet size?

Also, is there a way to have exterior dimensions from outside corner to center of window and door openings only and ignore interior walls?

My plan is 32 MB and won't allow me to attach.

Thanks!

MARTIN FLOORPLAN FINAL.layout

22 minutes ago, Foundations3D said:

How can I increase the layout sheet size?

Upgrade to Pro 2023.

Search the forum for similar questions -- asked and answered multiple times before. You cannot increase the page size but there is a workaround.

25 minutes ago, Foundations3D said:

have exterior dimensions from outside corner to center of window and door openings only and ignore interior walls?

Look at your dimension locate settings, and you can add/remove nodes manually on any dimension string.

Thanks-I am also wondering if I can create a window schedule?  List of window style and sizes used in the plan?  I searched the forum for window schedule but didn't see anything.

I did find a video on how to increase the layout sheet size under the print setting, took some dragging and resizing of the layout boxes but worked!

Thanks

18x24 layout sheet size is in HD Pro 2022. I do my window and door schedules on an excel spread sheet and then copy/paste it into a text box on the plan. That was asked before and should be in the forum with answers.I answered this same question quite a while back. I think Chief Architect Premiere has that function.