I am not sure what this roof component is called


Go to solution Solved by Rookie65,

Recommended Posts

  • Solution

It doesn't really have a name other than a return. Just go to the roof, use the "break line" tool where the roof and brick intersect, then drag the section of the roof over the distance you want it to be. Works the same when you want to have the roof extend to cover corner boards, etc.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now