Stairs not showing in 3D views

LynetteArnold

I've created stairs from a basement up to a first floor level (which we would call a ground floor here in Australia) and while they appear correctly in plan and elevation views, they do not appear in the 3D views. Below are views from the first floor (i.e. ground floor) in both directions (looking down where the stairs should be, and looking from where the stairs should be) and there is just an empty space where the stairs should be going down. The stairs you see are the next flight going up. I've also provided a plan view with the area in question circled and the basement level shown as a reference floor. Are there some things I've forgotten to do that would make the stairs appear? I've checked that all the stairs and landings are starting and beginning at the right levels and I have an "open below" room type on the first floor. I can't think of anything else and would really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

image.thumb.png.870034be0986ff6c6c5b642c929ec99c.png   image.thumb.png.bec0f8c96ddc9ecaf1a82ce8028ae8d5.png  image.thumb.png.fad3ac55adf9d9d9b7fb25026cedbc86.png