Changing all exterior siding to stucco

DonnaTee

Hi, I'm new to this product but I've successfully created a pretty complicated floor plan.  Now I'm looking at the exterior finishes and noticed that everything is horizontal siding even though I'd prefer stucco.

Is there a way to designate EVERYTHING on the exterior walls as stucco and select a color without having to do every wall separately?

Donna

Are the multi-select and apply texture to the entire plan options available in Suite?  You may have to spray the texture on individually

Another option (if this is available in suite) would be to redefine the wall type.  Go into one stucco wall, open object properties (ctrl+e) then on the "wall type" page/tab click "define" next to your siding type wall.  Change the siding there to some stucco of a color you like and it should change every wall on the house.  However, if you've started applying new materials, the walls will no longer have the "default" material and therefore changing the wall type won't change what you see on the wall any longer.  It's always best to leave everything at default when possible and change the underlying default settings.

Thanks everyone.

I've tried to select multiple walls and change the properties all at once but it won't let me do it.  I've also tried changing the default but that only applies to NEW walls, not walls that already exist.

Looks like I'll have to manually change the wall properties one wall at a time.