Auto Build Roof keeps generating different pitches

ChiefJeet

I have Auto build roof checked and the default pitch set to 35 degree but the roof keeps producing two different pitches. When I select left and the right wall, the properties of both walls states the pitch to be 35 deg but left roof plane keeps drawing at 22.5 deg. If I select the right side of  roof plane in elevation view ,its "Top of wall plate" is locked and if I select the left hand roof plane its Baseline height is locked but cannot change it to "Top of wall plate" to be locked because it says NA.. I keep deleting it but it keeps rebuilding in the same location. Drawing file attached. Please someone help to resolve this issue.

image.png

Derwent103 extn.plan

Thank you Eric. You either have very sharp eyes to notice the 13mm off alignment or you new what the problem was. The mis-alignment was not intentional but I could not get rid off it. It probably occurred by snapping onto another object or to intersection. You solved two problems in one. Thank you

What I noticed was the Roof Baseline just outside the wall and how it was different from the opposite side, not the misalignment. That made me think the wall was not aligned.

I've sent this in to Chief as a bug.

ht1.png.18e510e1e72f317cd8bb8529b2b12811.png