Foundations under fences?

jbsmith22

Hi folks, 

Having a bit of a problem in Pro 2020.  When I connect my fence to my house, even through a different object (in this case a deck) it insists on inserting a foundation wall under it.  If I open the object details, it doesn't show it, but in 3D view it does.  I've checked and every setting in the info pane is identical to the fence right next to it that does not show the foundation.  Take a look at the attached photos to see what I mean.  Thanks for any help!

image.thumb.png.e09299107f999a5a3df2d7323ff12500.pngimage.thumb.png.4832dbbe1a02adc75dcf60040d6e3839.png

Your images do NOT show any foundation being created by having drawn the fence walls. Make sure by checking these fence walls specification dialog's - Foundation Tab that they are not marked "Foundation walls" and as fences they should be marked on their "General Tab" -No Room Define, either of these settings might cause those fences to show "foundation" attributes. Otherwise, share a copy of your plan file so others can look, see and report back or post some images that actually show your complaint.

DJP

You're right, it doesn't look exactly like a foundation.  But it's definitely something and it's not showing up on the other fence I drew.  Like I said, all of the property tabs are identical between the two fences.  In fact, I copy/pasted the fence with the weird bottom from the one without the weird bottom.  It shows normal right up until I connect it to the deck or the house, then it magically gets a lower section.

I'd upload my plan file, but it's 51mb which is apparently bigger than I'm allowed to upload.

image.thumb.png.cb2ae9cb2e53064b50d80edc7645a80f.pngimage.thumb.png.2e674d840d0bfbc221cf84823f692a4b.pngimage.thumb.png.323b9b15d520007e7b2451794f2a84cb.png