How do I remove moldings from a single wall in HDP 2020?

homedesignKonan

Make the shower its own room w/a room divider. Then open the room it's in and delete the mouldings. Also VERY helpful to everyone to create/update a signature so people always know which program and version you are using. You will also find the reference manual a great resource so you don't have to wait for a reply from others.

Thanks for the responses. The issue isn't the inside of the shower but the outside of the curb in the room. I have a 3 1/2" curb and 7 1/2" base. the curb wont have base but tile and I cant figure out how to remove it from this one wall. Is it doable?

Also, I will add and update my signature to include the version i'm working with.

Selecting Walls
Like other objects, walls can be selected in a variety of ways. See Selecting Objects.
• In plan view, if wall hatching has been applied to a wall using the Hatch Wall  tool, the hatching may be selected first. Click Select Next Object  to select the wall itself. See Hatch Wall.
• When Select Room Before Wall in 3D is checked in the Preferences dialog and you click on a wall in a cross section/elevation or camera view, the room defined by that side of the wall will become selected instead of the wall. See Appearance Panel and Selecting Rooms.