can i do a gable return

vhehn462

Search "gable return" in help.

I looked some at your plan posted in the other thread and found lots of problems. If you wish, post an updated plan in a new thread and I'll respond.

And I got to playing with the exterior and ended up with this. Not suggesting anything is wrong with your design, just thought I would share a different look.

Search "gable return" in help.

I looked some at your plan posted in the other thread and found lots of problems. If you wish, post an updated plan in a new thread and I'll respond.

And I got to playing with the exterior and ended up with this. Not suggesting anything is wrong with your design, just thought I would share a different look.

hi that's interesting. I like how you did the porch. I think I want a gable roof over the garage because there is going to be a large bonus room up there and I want a window up there.

also the window beside the entry door  probably isn't necessary because it would face a hall closet. I think I would rather have a better entry door there. something with sidelites and a transom. otherwise I like it. feel free to suggest changes you think would improve it.

vhehnplanonbaneberryloop.plan