Sno-twister76

Shifting a floor plan

I'm working on a remodel floor plan project of my current home. I have a ranch home with basement foundation that I want to build a new garage / shop attached by an enclosed breezeway. I have quite a bit of time into this so far with the house and garage floor plans and am trying not to start all over. I had the breezeway also connecting the two structures and then realized I wanted the garage moved further forward in relation to the house floor plan. I deleted the breezeway, but is there a way to "shift" one floor plan or the other until I like the position and then re-draw the breezeway in?

Answers often depend on what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Select what you want to move and position with your choice of the available tools.