Garage submerged

Acropolis

none of that is working and defies logic since I've made plenty of these with garage, there is something in the code hidden, at least not obvious that is corrupting the result.

I've compared a good one to a bad one and there is something behind the code that I cant see, If I set it up just like others I posted there should not be an issue - but the issue gets worse. so I'm trashing this file, its a waste of time, worse is the roof would not join the rest of the roof imes regardless of what I tried.  Again there is something buried deep in the code screwing this up.

Why do you have all of your exterior walls checked as foundation?, your telling  the software the first floor is the foundation.

Uncheck foundation for all your exterior walls make the default setting for the foundation to monolithic slab, then do as Jo_Ann suggested.

At the Laundry room, use the break wall tool for the top and bottom walls and make those walls interior and gable the bottom wall.

downunder.thumb.PNG.06149a2c9e892a8916b21792f8f7b41d.PNG

Went back to an old design and started from there - that one has "floor supplier by room below - assuming that means sub-structure like a basement or in this case a footing. And also monolithic is checked.  That one worked, did not have the issue with building the roof which is hit or miss at best.  Now I am missing a rafter - searched, but its not clear you can add one simple rafter in the place you want?

its the same file, the main entrance peaked opening, at the junction to the main roof as it is open to below, and gable it wont put that rafter.

copy paste doesn't work

missing rafter gimped.xcf