AirstreamJake

Newbie Question - Aligning doors

I have the home design 'pro' version, but I am a definite amateur when it comes to this software.  I am trying to align two doors on opposite walls of a screened room.  One door enters into the screened room from outside the building.  The other door is on the wall which separates the screened room from the interior of the house itself.   I want the two doors to be aligned so that the hinged side is equidistant from the framing layer of the end of the porch.

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) Do you have a specific question? 

3) Posting a screen capture of the area will help.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

I have HD Pro 2017 Version.  My specific question is:  How do I align two doors that are on opposite walls so that each door is the same distance from a common wall?

Select the door, adjust using dimensions.

If you have one door already in place, and the two doors are the same size, you can use ctrl-g to center the unfixed door to the fixed one.  Take a look in the reference manual about centering objects relative to other objects.

Good luck. :)