thaberfelde

Rugs on floor

I'm trying to place a rug on the floor from the library.  It will not drag like other items.
​What's the trick?

Using Home Designer Pro 2016

A forum or Knowledge Base search will locate the info.

I have to open the library and hi-lite the rug then press ok (the dialog box then closes). Then move your cursor to where you want to place the rug and left click. Hope this helps.

Hate to add to this but I'm having the same problem...no problem so far with other items in the library...the knowledge base instructions don't seems to work in this instance...when I select a rug and move the cursor to the plan nothing happens...when I click over the room area it just overlays the room with the gray box...using Architectural 2017....tried Kenneth's suggestion but I just see the library window...no dialogue box....

Any help would be appreciated....

Jim

On 21/05/2016 at 0:17 PM, solver said:

A forum or Knowledge Base search will locate the info.

Well, it's August 2017 and I have the same problem but don't see an solution.  The instructions in the knowledge base doesn't work for me either.  If anyone found the solution would greatly appreciate it.

Bob

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) What specifically is the problem?

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)