Sign in to follow this  

Cursor / pointer issues

I'm having a problem with my cursor moving in a "jerking" fashion on the "floor plan" screen. It does not move in a flowing fashion, and this just recently started. It does not do it while in 3D render / perspective or floor camera mode. What should I be doing to fix this ? I've tried turning off snaps but that does not help, as I thought that had something to do with it.

I have Nvidia Graphics card GeForce GT 610 which works well for all other video display features.

I am having the same issues plus more, when I click on something, it automatically opens it, when I click ok it closes and reopens

again. When I click on a material or object sometimes the library browser disappears. When I click on a wall or object it "sticks" for

about 3 seconds or so.

These same problems were in 2014,2015, 2016 and 2017.

Seems like the software doesn't like Nvidia Graphic cards.

This is a better question for the company's technical support people.

https://support.chiefarchitect.com/home

I have a vague recollection of there being prior posts about some wireless mice with that a slowness or lag kind of problem in the drawing window area, but I'm not having any luck doing a search.  If your mouse does happen to be wireless, maybe try using a different, wired mouse and see if you have the same problem?

Just found one earlier thread that might be help, although not what I was thinking of.

Try going to Edit> Preferences, click on the Edit heading on the left side, uncheck "Synchronize with Cursor" then click OK.

• Upvote 4

Seems putting in a stronger mouse battery has helped . . . . I use a wireless mouse . . . who would've thunk !