Help on entering in a floorplan - looking to hire someone for help

design70

I am desperate to get help on putting a floorplan with multi level open space into ca.  For the life of me I can't figure it out (stairs and adjusting ceiling heights planes etc...)and I am willing (happy to do so) pay someone to provide this for me!!!

I can adjust the materials of course and add in furniture, just I don't have the time to try to sort this out.  If anyone is willing or a wiz and can help me with this please let me know asap!!!

I have attached the basic plan all that I need in the plan is entry, living room, dining room, kitchen and stairs.  I would guess also the upstairs open area as well since we see it from all areas.  I have promised my clients that I would provide the 3d visuals as well as the wonderful walk-through's that I have done on all my other more standard houses...  So if someone out there is proficient on this , has a wee bit of time and wants to make some money please let me know....  I am also in need of a few other houses to get their plans in to ca as well.  My cad tech that I use locally doesn't work in ca only revit...  I need to be able to manipulate the dwgs with details.  I have attached all that I have.  If anyone can look at this and contact me directly please asap. 1-604-916-4634  Kori

497.OLD PDF DWGS.pdf

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. 

Home Designer can only edit files created in the same or older versions.

Shoot yes I am using pro 2016!!  Can you help??