How to re-enable display of detailed wall layers in plan view?

DaveRegis

Go to solution Solved by y-g-m-n,

Ok... at some point turned off the display of detailed wall layers for one of my plans (this appears to be a plan-specific setting). 

I've gone through the display settings, and I can't figure out how to turn them back on... 

OFF:  1957437219_Screenshot2024-09-12102818.png.1e8f1fcc276fb5d701a300d243f07e7f.png   ON:1571420621_Screenshot2024-09-12102718.png.31dd4728232bea4923321a884fdfef13.png

I've got all the wall-related display settings enabled, and I've gone through others as well and they don't seem to affect the wall layers:

image.thumb.png.f4b62e3913c470262e0ef710f6e6d4e1.png

Help?

Dave 

4 hours ago, DaveRegis said:

Ok... at some point turned off the display of detailed wall layers for one of my plans (this appears to be a plan-specific setting). 

I've gone through the display settings, and I can't figure out how to turn them back on...

You have one plan that shows the walls as you want, and one plan the shows the walls differently.

You have a list of settings from each plan.

What would you do with those two listings?

I screen clipped the listings top-to-bottom for both plan sets and compared them closely.   There were five non-wall-related layers that were hidden, so I re-enabled those and still didn't get the wall layers display.   Next, I did a Select All and toggled the Display option box ensuring it enabled all layers and accepted the dialog -- I got a ton more stuff displayed on my plan view that I didn't need, but still didn't get the detailed wall layers.

image.png.f32eee4384197964c37d07438ac49c8d.png

Wow -- It was right there in my screenshot, and I'd read over those settings several times.  I'm rather embarrassed I didn't catch this with Solver's suggestion... I guess I was just looking at settings going only one direction.

Thanks you Solver and y-g-m-n for the help!

:unsure: