using and creating a home plan

Home12

I really not sure if every one having the same issues

after creating the home plan and about to finished i experience celling issues, i contact the support to solve the issue, the problem is that issue fixed but i created 5 other issues when i tried to fix those issues i created other issues .............. so i send an email to the support ............ the answer was you need one on one support ........ so i ask how many hours needed to fix the issues ............. the respond was we do not know how long will take ........... keep in mind i ready set the file so they review and help out

i am not happy with this after 9 months paying for the software and try to get the plan going .............. every time i fix some thing other things get broken

thank you,

Elias 

2 hours ago, Home12 said:

I really not sure if every one having the same issues

after creating the home plan and about to finished i experience celling issues, i contact the support to solve the issue, the problem is that issue fixed but i created 5 other issues when i tried to fix those issues i created other issues .............. so i send an email to the support ............ the answer was you need one on one support ........ so i ask how many hours needed to fix the issues ............. the respond was we do not know how long will take ........... keep in mind i ready set the file so they review and help out

i am not happy with this after 9 months paying for the software and try to get the plan going .............. every time i fix some thing other things get broken

thank you,

Elias 

why not post your .plan file here