Flooring break under doorway is mis-aligned

D-Rama

Using Home Designer Pro 21. I've got a 6" wall in a dormer that is part interior part exterior. The end of the wall that's interior has a door in it with the room on one side having a tile floor and the other side having a wood floor. The software is not showing the floor break under the door in 3D view, instead showing it in the middle of the wall, so you see both floors on the "outside" of the door. See attached picture. I can't figure out how to fix this so the flooring break is under the door. Any tips? 

Flooring break in doorway.jpg

@D-RamaI've tried to figure out a way to get it to work, but I can't. Maybe someone else can, but I used a 1/16" thick slab and changed the material to match the tile and drug it under the door to cover the wood. 

1588772443_Capture3.thumb.PNG.93a40f9ebffc1ad74e043edb9b124248.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.5f2e74edde724f3ff5580728e490cc61.PNG447052486_Capture2.thumb.PNG.c4d4df943e80db26e1fd6155ba2263e6.PNG

Gary, thanks for the help. I'll have to try the workaround. The plan is 29MB, so I can't upload it. "Use Sill / Threshold" is unchecked. Doesn't change anything if it's checked. And both floor finish thicknesses are the same. 

I think it is nature of the software since t does not know which one you want to stick thru to other side of door.

As some tile guys use that marble threshold or maybe a piece of wood trim.

They need an option under door edit screen to say where flooring meet.

Something like, Interior door edge, Middle door, Exterior door.

Then define threashold where it is material and how wide do you want it and how high above floor.