Foundation wall type - 8" concrete half height and then siding/drywall?

ChiefRichMD

I have HD Architectural 2024 and am trying to build out my raised ranch basement as concrete roughly 44" high and then framing - siding on the outside and drywall on the inside.  I can't seem to find how to do this.  I even looked in foundation defaults, but I didn't see an option to do this such as using a pony wall - if that is what I should do.  I'm not an architect obviously.  How should I do this?

1 minute ago, Rookie65 said:

Pony wall is how you do it. I don't know if Architectural has that option. If not, you may want to consider upgrading to Pro.

Thanks @Rookie65Architectural does have 3 different kind of Pony Walls - straight, curved, and straight glass.  I just don't see how to change my foundation walls to that type.  Could architectural support that wall type but not for foundation walls?

26 minutes ago, Rookie65 said:

Pony wall is how you do it. I don't know if Architectural has that option. If not, you may want to consider upgrading to Pro.

Thanks @Rookie65Architectural does have 3 different kind of Pony Walls - straight, curved, and straight glass.  I just don't see how to change my foundation walls to that type.  Could architectural support that wall type but not for foundation walls?

Well, I can delete each wall after creating the foundation and then draw a pony wall in it's place.  There just doesn't seem to be a way to specify that type when building the foundation.  Additionally, I can select any foundation wall and open the dialog and change to almost any other type - just pony walls aren't an option.  Anyway, deleting each and recreating as a ponywall is not too hard.  I also changed the pony wall default to match what I want.  It just seems like kind of a bug to allow the functionality but make it "look" like it isn't an option for a foundation wall.