Retaining wall is backwards

KilgoreRemod

I created the curved wall by adding elevation lines and drawing a retaining wall, worked great.  Then I added the workshop and the straight wall behind it.  I have tried elevation lines, reversing layers, drawing the wall from left to right or right to left, elevation modifiers, and cannot make the straight wall behing the shop retain the high side and leave a 0 elevation walkway behind the shop.  No matter what i do, the wall creates the 0 elevation area on the wrong side of the wall.  please show me how to create that.

Aaron Kilgore

Windows 11 64 bit

HD pro 2023

Back Patio.plan

I played with it.

What I did was add more elevation lines above this wall you want to ensure terrain remains

So 120" on top edge of LOT and added them in every 2' elevation based on removing that wall of yours and having a nice uniform slope.

Then I added your wall back as best as I could.

But on the top side I put elevation line of what it roughly was before wall was there so I think I drew wall right ovcer the 6" elevation line and put that for elevtion line on top.

ON bottm side of this wal lI added elevation line of 0.0 and made it a bit wider then garage and then added extended them vertically down along side of garage.

See when you select the flat pad for foundation it does it for the house slab not other buildings I have found.

So there are other ways you could make a FLAT AREA with 0 elevation around garage and then ensure you have enough elevation lines to define slope.

2 is not enough and the more the merrier as program interporlates between 2 lines and terrain item to try and figure out what the terrain would look like.

So the only way to really ensure accuracy is draw in a bunch of elevation lines you know are accurate.

Anyways play with what did. below

548429131_BackPatio.pdf

548429131_BackPatio.plan

PS your garage roof is out of whack in that the ridge is not centered with building and the house wall is a tad higher than other hip side.

thank you, i tried adding elevation lines and it made the ground a roller coaster in that area.  Your drawing is what i needed it to look like, I will play with it some more and fine tune a little.  Thank you again.