Baseboard with 1/2" Shoe Molding

wizardofza

Hi All-

I'm a new user to Home Designer and I'm currently running the Architectural version.

I would like to add a 1/2" shoe molding profile to the bottom of my current baseboard trim in my living room plan, but can't seem to find a shoe molding profile that I can add to the current baseboard (BM10 - Eased Edge Baseboard Molding) I'm using.

I'm hoping someone can confirm whether the Architectural version provides the ability to create custom molding (or built-up molding)? If not, perhaps someone can point me to where I can download something similar? I've attached a sample of what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 1.54.29 PM.png

Thanks. I have this catalog as I had the same thought. It does include a shoe molding, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to include it with a pre-selected baseboard (see below).

Does architectural provide the ability to create your own built-up moldings?

1906040706_Screenshot2024-01-28at6_49_19PM.thumb.png.8bae3ebce1dd1bb6f1ebd74da0abdbf4.png

If you can find a base cap that works, you can add to the default one you're using and edit it as needed. You will probably have to extend the profile to come out from the wall so it shows. Some time reading the reference manual or help menu ought to walk you through it 

I wish they had the abilty to build up profiles all they need is to add horizontal offset and maybe Mirror.

Then you could take a base and mirror and then rotate and use to build up a fancy crown by placing aganst the wall up near ceiling.