Changing joist sizes after house is built already

Sourgrain

Hi all, I was checking some final things in my design and noticed that somehow my floor joists were set to 9 1/4", I set them originally to 11 7/8" TJI but along the way I rebuilt framing and the defaults were set to 9 1/4". Is there any way to change the first floor joists without rebuilding the house? I tried changing in the defaults but it comes up as an error saying that the roof needs to be rebuilt. Also One other thing that's been driving me crazy, the siding on the front of the house has a "dogleg" running down the foundation wall. I checked framing on all the layers and can't see why that would be happening. I tried to delete it but if just comes right back. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. File is too big to attach so I took a screen shot.

Thanks 

Screen Shot 2023-12-06 at 8.44.37 PM.png

Thanks for the help, I think I fixed the floor beam issue, however It is now showing my bottom plate on the 1st floor below the subfloor. I have the floor elevation set to 0". If I change the elevation to - 1 7/8" it brings the subfloor to the correct place under the plate , but messes up the upper wall dimension. I basically need to move the house up 1 7/8" somehow so that the walls, ceiling and roof move together. Not sure if there is a function to do this. I'd think 1st floor should always equal 0", and everything moves from that accordingly. Any ideas? 

Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 7.04.10 PM.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 8:56 PM, Rookie65 said:

Change your default. The roof message is probably saying that the roof defaults won't change existing roof framing and that note can be checked to not show. Check if your walls are aligned with foundation to eliminate the "dog leg"

Can you share a screenshot... I don't see where to adjust joist depth. I have designed with 16" truss joists, but would like to maybe use 2x8 (mid wall supported)