Recessed lights spacing

Janetcrouch

Probably about 6 months-1 year ago, I found directions on how to use CAD boxes to space recessed lighting in a room on this forum somewhere. I can't find that anywhere now. And I've forgotten exactly how to do it. I think it was actually in answer to someone's question and I may have just stumbled across it somehow. Maybe there was a YouTube video link too? I don't remember for sure. Does anyone know where that is or have the info or a link? Thanks.

Thank you Keith and David. I do draw manual dimensions too. I guess what I am saying isn't clear, but it's ok. I figured it out, I think. I remember seeing green boxes and copying and pasting and then dividing them in half or by thirds. Then you click the smaller boxes back into the drawing and the lights easily click onto the corners of the boxes in the correct positions. Then I just delete the boxes and draw manual dimensions for the electrician. The directions I saw were much clearer than that probably was. Whoever it was that shared the directions also had a website with written tutorials, I believe. I thought I had bookmarked it somehow, but it's just not there. Thanks for your help though.