Need help with a few points on design of small out building. Using HDP2023 Build 24.3.0.84 with Chrome 112.0.0.0 with following problems:

ktolay

1) I have several retaining walls setting the grade.  these are "layered" with one above the other set back about 2'.  The lower wall is right on the plot line so in 3D view, it shows only as a low "curb" so-to-speak.  This is not super critical to me but any suggestions on how to get this to show at a couple feet high as is real life, would be appreciated.

2) A portion of the retaining wall is a circular area with a 2' high retaining wall below transitioning to a 2' high retaining wall above.  Tying the sections of curved and straight walls has not been achieved very eloquently and inputs on how to improve are greatly appreciated.

3) I am using pony walls with the lower 4' being stem walls and the upper 8' (12" ceilings) standard framed construction.  The floor is a slab with footing.  In the 3D view, it appears some sort of wall is extending below the slab.  Any idea on how to eliminate this?  I am stumped.

4) Because of the strange exterior dimensions and only one room, I have struggled to get the roof over this.  I ended up using roof plane polylines and manually drawing the roof planes.  The results have a few issues and I question if the framing will generate properly when I get to that.  at issue are: the eves don't join well at the 135 degree junction in the right front side of the building, any suggestions?  And there is a piece of fascia on the back side that is missing?  I also need to show gutters on the front peaked roof and have not found anything addressing how to do this.

5) I have no ceiling in this building and anticipate that an inside view should show the framing but it looks like it is sheet rocked.  Probably a setting in my roof build parameters but wanted to see if anyone can help me understand what I am seeing and if it is as expected or not.

I know this is a lot and feel like a genuine dummy asking but even if you only want to address one of the items above, anything would be most appreciated as I try and come up to speed with this program:-)

Thanks!!!!!!!

kthomas41252@outlook.com

Garage-Shop plot drawing.plan

Garage-Shop plot drawing.plan

No one knows what is right for your design other than YOU. Learning how to fully use this software is a process of study and practice over time, driven by your own sense of necessity. In order to help you, I need more detailed data about what is "right" in your eyes.

DJP