Pole Barn with Metal Roof and metal cladding on outside walls

MarcBoudreau

Hello,  I'm designing a pole barn with metal roof and walls.  Just wondering if Home Designer Pro 2023 can auto generate to purlins/girts framing for the roof and walls with metal sheet cladding?  I'm also wondering if the inner walls can also be auto generated with horizontal 2x6 boards affixed to the main poles?

Thanks

Marc

• MarcBoudreau changed the title to Pole Barn with Metal Roof and metal cladding on outside walls
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 5:03 PM, MarcBoudreau said:

Hello,  I'm designing a pole barn with metal roof and walls.  Just wondering if Home Designer Pro 2023 can auto generate to purlins/girts framing for the roof and walls with metal sheet cladding?  I'm also wondering if the inner walls can also be auto generated with horizontal 2x6 boards affixed to the main poles for more visit: roofing annandale Va?

Thanks

Marc

Regarding the inner walls, yes, you can also use the software to auto-generate them with horizontal 2x6 boards attached to the main poles. This feature can save you a considerable amount of time and effort as you plan out your pole barn.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2024 at 11:21 AM, ChshujaaT said:

On 1/14/2024 at 11:21 AM, ChshujaaT said:
On 11/4/2023 at 12:31 PM, Arnoldtailor said:

Regarding the inner walls, yes, you can also use the software to auto-generate them with horizontal 2x6 boards attached to the main poles. This feature can save you a considerable amount of time and effort as you plan out your pole barn. for more visit:  roofing company?

Absolutely when it comes to the inner walls of your pole barn there's a handy trick you can employ. Con sider utilizing software to automatically generate them by incorporating horizontal 2x6 boards connected to the primary poles. This nifty feature not only streamlines the process but also proves to be a time and effort-saving addition to your pole barn planning

A pole barn with a metal roof and metal cladding on the outside walls is a type of agricultural or storage building characterized by its construction method and materials. Here are some key points regarding such a structure:

1. Pole Barn Construction:

• Frame: Pole barns use vertical poles or posts as the primary structural support instead of traditional stud walls. These poles are typically embedded in the ground or attached to concrete footings.
    • Spacing: The poles are spaced at intervals, and they support the roof structure, eliminating the need for continuous load-bearing walls.
    • Open Design: Pole barns often have an open and versatile interior space, making them suitable for various uses such as storage, workshops, or housing agricultural equipment.
  • Like 1