Custom Shower Door

jdremo

Hello There,

I need some info on the shower door type I don't see that type of door in the library or a way to grab one from the library and customize to reflect that type of door now days people are using that type of door a lot which we call it rolling doors or barn shower door with one fixed panel and one that rolls on the bar above like in the picture.

Is there any way to custom make that?

The info will be very well appreciated.

Thank you

Proposed shower.jpg

On 2/7/2022 at 2:04 PM, jdremo said:

Hello There,

I need some info on the shower door type I don't see that type of door in the library or a way to grab one from the library and customize to reflect that type of door now days people are using that type of door a lot which we call it rolling doors or barn shower door with one fixed panel and one that rolls on the bar above like in the picture.

Is there any way to custom make that?

The info will be very well appreciated.

Thank you

You can mash up something reasonably close. I used a regular shower and changed the frame to be 'tempered glass' in the materials. Then I put a towel bar in there and changed it's dimension to like 3"x3" and raised the height.  Sometime manipulating by elevation view or something else can make it easier to grab bars and resize.  I'm a rookie tho.

shower barn.jpg