Needing help creating an open cabinet to fit into a sloped ceiling

DaveDi

Hi and thanks in advance...

I am designing a closet where the ceiling is angled down on the right side from 96" to 81". I would need an open shelving unit, with a top, that is angled to conform to the ceilings drop.

I searched but couldn't find online help so I am asking the forum for some help.

Thanks - DD

It's not clear what you want to do -- how the shelf unit is located in relation to the sloped ceiling. A screen capture (usually Vector View works best) of the area and maybe one showing the area on the plan would be helpful.

You will need to model this from parts -- partitions, shelves, and probably a sloped soffit for the top.

You can also make a thick wall -- here I used 24", insert a Wall Niche, change the shape and add cabinets/cabinet parts inside.

ht1.thumb.png.205d12879b7f9568af84ddbf4b0b154e.png

21 minutes ago, DaveDi said:

Is there a way to pitch downward a shelf?

What are trying to do?

On 1/26/2022 at 9:04 AM, solver said:

You will need to model this from parts -- partitions, shelves, and probably a sloped soffit for the top.

This needs to be a fluid transition between Shelves on the left into the right. Would prefer not to use a niche. Would like to place an angled down shelf on top of shelves and partitions.

Capture.JPG