Modified tile dimensions do not display in camera view

JBacon

I made a copy of the White Subway tile and modified the tile dimensions. The default was 4" x 8" and I made mine 3" x 12". The changes appear in the object's pattern and as applied to an object preview windows. When I apply it as a wall covering it shows as 3" x 12" in the preview window but the 3D camera view still displays the 4" x 8" dimensions. The elevation view though displays as 3" x 12". Could there be a setting I may have missed that would make the 3D camera view work?

Thanks in advance,

John

Home Designer Pro 2019

Every material is defined in two distinct ways: one is the pattern of the material for use in vector view camera types and Two for standard, PBR and Ray Trace views, pixel based images are used in those camera types. So when you resize or shape a material you must alter the pattern AND reshape the image file for that material as well. Some Images do not reshape well, they become deformed. In such cases one would then make a new image file that visually represents the material, import that custom image as a new, custom material for then use in your plan file.

DJP