Different Colors for Individual Drawer or Door Fronts in Same Cabinet

DJPenn

I am trying to specify different colors for drawer fronts located in the same cabinet.  For example, color the top drawer front in the cabinet color x and the drawer fronts located below it color y.  Is there a way to do this?  It appears Chief Architect only allows a single material to be specified for drawer and door fronts located in the same cabinet even though the styles for each drawer or door front can be individualized.    I am using Home Designer Pro 2021. 

Thanks to Solver for the feedback but was still not able to figure out how to individualize colors on drawer/door fronts in the same cabinet.  This may be due to my lack of experience and knowledge on the use of this software.  However, I had already gone done the road that was suggested in the feedback and tried again but was unsuccessful.  I am able to specify individual styles for each drawer/door front located in the same cabinet but not material (e.g., color).  I was unable to find any info on this subject in the HELP functions, numerous videos, user or reference manuals, FAQ's,  and Knowledge Base I searched but may have overlooked some related info.  The material section in the Cabinet Specification lists all cabinet components and their corresponding material.  The drawer/door/panels are listed and lumped together as one component in this section which leads me to believe it is not possible to specify a material for individual drawer/door fronts.    

This usually only applies to a cabinet base that is all drawers.

You must open the "front" tab of the dbx, and set the drawer as a "blank area".
Next:   Go to the library  (Cabinet doors, drawers, & Panels)  and choose the correct style drawer front, and place it as a "fixture" in front of the cabinet.  Set it to the correct size, and carefully maneuver  it to the correct position on the cabinet front.

Next: Repeat the process all over again to select and place the cabinet hardware handle on the drawer.

image.thumb.png.3537b52ee2c1b46e9bb53f612a315d88.png