No garage floor

EddieJ

I am having an issue with the floor of my garage.  I created a floor plan for my house, but I was having issues with my staircases.  The garage was just fine.  So, I decided to start over with an entirely new project.

After creating my first floor, basement, and second floor on my new project, I noticed that in the camera views in my new project, my garage did not appear to have a floor.  I checked the structural specs for the garage in both plans and noticed they were different.  I tried to modify the specs on the new plan to match those of the old plan, but after setting the absolute values I found that when I changed the relative values, it changed the absolute values that I had just set.  No matter what numbers I put in, I couldn't seem to make a floor appear for my garage.

I have no idea what is causing the problem.  Do you have a solution?  I have provided screen shots of the floor plans, camera views and specs for both the old and new plans.

New First Floor.jpg

New Garage specs.jpg

Old First Floor.jpg

Old Garage specs.jpg

As is usually the case, the longer you work at it, the more likely you are to solve the problem.  I tried deleting walls and re-doing them; disconnecting and reconnecting.  At one point, half the garage had a floor and the other half didn't.  Eventually, the entire garage had a floor.  I still have no idea what actually solved the problem.  I have attached the first version of the new plan I made that shows the garage with no floor.  That might be the simplest one to use to try to figure out what's wrong.  Thanks again for your patience.

Ed

New 1.1.zip