Plan Freezing

Fredo649

Hello Again . I have been working on a plan for a bit but today when I turned on HD 2020 and opened the plan I am working on it started acting strange , curser jumping all over and such and zooming in jumps . I clicked on a door that they wanted changed and everything froze , all I get is the dreaded swirling blue circle.

Any one else have this issue or do I call support.

Whether you have a Mac or PC, make sure all software drivers (mouse, hardware etc) are updated. Make sure your have not contracted some sort of malware or computer virus. When was the last time you cleaned the dirt and dust from the components in your case or laptop?

I have been using this software for 24 years and the only times I have had problems like you describe was always caused by one or more of the above. That is where you should start.

You might also post a copy of your problem plan for others to download and  inspect to see it if is the plan file and not your computer.

DJP

1 hour ago, DavidJPotter said:

Whether you have a Mac or PC, make sure all software drivers (mouse, hardware etc) are updated. Make sure your have not contracted some sort of malware or computer virus. When was the last time you cleaned the dirt and dust from the components in your case or laptop?

I have been using this software for 24 years and the only times I have had problems like you describe was always caused by one or more of the above. That is where you should start.

You might also post a copy of your problem plan for others to download and  inspect to see it if is the plan file and not your computer.

DJP

I have contacted support , waiting for reply.