Sign in to follow this  
Anggoro

Recomendation to upload Photos & Videos into Social Media

Recommended Posts

Hi Dear Everyone,

 

I was trying to improve quality of my work into pictures & videos. However the quality of the picture from ray trace was not as i was expected. My purpose is to update my social media account of my design.

My questions are :

  1. How can i input background view ? And was there any specification file size or type?
  2. How to improve ray trace in HD Pro, is there any links or quick tips for these?
  3. How to maximize the quality picture of my work ? Should i use other 3rd party software?

 

Any advise and suggestion would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

 

-Ang-

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 13.25.35.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 13.27.03.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 13.41.04.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 13.40.21.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Anggoro said:

How to improve ray trace in HD Pro, is there any links or quick tips for these?

 

Home Designer titles have no "Ray Tracing" ability (Chief Premier only), the 2020 titles have PBR Physically-Based-Rendering

 

7 hours ago, Anggoro said:

How to maximize the quality picture of my work ? Should i use other 3rd party software?

Lots of Chief Premier users enhance their renders with PhotoShop and other such image editing software

 

7 hours ago, Anggoro said:

How can i input background view ? And was there any specification file size or type?

DJP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this