Before and after remodel plans

Elliot

I recently upgraded to Home Designer Pro 2020 because I need the functionality of creating 18x24"  drawing sheets for submittal to the local county.   I am doing a remodel on a large house and I have spent the last couple of days drawing the house as it exists, and learning HD Pro which is a wonderful program.  My question is that I have to show the building as it exists now and how it will look after the remodel is complete.  You know, before and after views.  I have the before views almost finished but I don't know how to then create the after views without modifying the original view.  And I need both so can put them side by side on a blueprint. I  have watched hours of video, searched this forum and searched the KB.  Please help.  

Eric

thanks for the quick reply. I did update my profile before I posted so no idea why it still said Architectural.  

I will study the method of plotting from multiple plans on one layout sheet. 

• 5 months later...

Is there anyway to link plans together such that a change in one ripples to the others?

For example, a change to the as-built plan is made and it would be very desirable if that change is reflected in other plans that were derived from the as-built. Otherwise, each change to the as-built version must be manually applied to other plans representing different planned designs and changes.