Sign in to follow this  
rbaroni

Center of opening dimension only

I'd like to get one dimension to an opening, such as a window, without getting all the intermediate smaller dimensions on the way to the window opening.  Is this possible?  Thank you (I have Homedisignerpro 2015)

I see you said Pro, but answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on, then see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Have you reviewed your dimension default settings?

Thanks for the replies.  I've searched and haven't turned up anything that puts me in the right direction.  I have Home  Designer Pro 2015.  I don't see anything on  my Dimension Defaults that would allow me to do what I am attempting to do, but obviously I could be missing something there.  Somehow it seems that I have to isolate the opening I want to measure to the center of while blocking out the opening in which I don't want a measurement, if that makes any sense.  Appreciate any suggestions.