dbritti

Open Corner Shelves

I'm trying to create open corner shelves like in the attached picture.  A corner tall cabinet with doors removed and with the "diagonal" option unchecked almost gets me there, but it leaves center stiles (or vertical frame pieces) in the front where the two sides join in the middle.  Any way to get rid of those?  

Thank you!

Denise

Using MacBook Pro, High Sierra

Home Designer Pro 2018

cornershelves.jpg

SampleCorner.jpg

I see you said Pro, but you can help everyone (including yourself) by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

You could build out of parts -- partitions, and slabs or countertops for the shelves, or push 2 cabinets together (which look good in Standard render, but not Vector views). Uncheck Create Automatic Blind Corner Cabinets if using the 2 cabinet method.

ht1.jpg

I'm looking in the default setting and there is no option to uncheck an auto blind corner in Home Designer Pro.

Looks like you are correct. Making them from parts is fairly easy.

Make a shelf -- you can't use the shelf tool as it only does rectangular shapes -- then use Transform/Replicate to copy them and move in the Z axis.