Sign in to follow this  
RaquelPorlamar

Roll out / pull out shelf

I am using X9 home interiors edition. I am trying to create pull out shelves in the lower half of a tall pantry ... other than only indicating on the shelf type that it is roll out, nothing else happens... Am I missing something? Is there no way the shelf can magically create tracks and become a pull out shelf? 

Thank you 

X9 Interiors is a Chief Architect Premier product, not Home Designer. Your forum should be Chief Talk not here. That said, I commonly make pull-outs using a drawer along with text indicating that the drawer is a pull-out. There are new libraries of pull-out drawer symbols but to date, I have not felt the need to use them.

Anything that "happens" will only be due to you making it happen, not the software. I am not sure what you expected but this is what I can tell you.

DJP

Raquel -- We need to understand what software you are using. There is a Home Designer Interiors and a Chief Architect Interiors -- confusing because they are both a Chief Architect product.

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)