Sign in to follow this  
warrenwest

Library item

HI, me again :)

Im looking for a flush plate for a built in toilet. Any idea where??

w

Perhaps 3D Warehouse if there is nothing in the HD Libraries ,nothing under Commericial Plumbing?  perhaps?

The Mac version can't import .skp files (Sketchup) though  but can import .DAE (collada) so look for them or a way to convert them. 

Also try searching on names other countries may use eg Europe vs USA vs Australia etc

Thanks Mick but I've tried searching for strange and unusual alternative names. It just seems to me that it should be a very common item and not so hard to find!

You might consider suggesting that as an additional symbol here or directly to Chief Inc, they have several employees who all they do is make new symbols for download (sqeeky wheel gets the oil).

DJP

• Upvote 1

If you can't find one Warren , ask nicely over on the Chief Symbols Forum , someone may have one as there are a couple of Guys there from England and other parts of Europe, or someone maybe willing to make one for you , provide some images or better yet some spec sheets with measurements of what you need as Built-in toilets aren't really a Residential Item here in N.A.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/forum/9-symbols-and-content/