The walls and floor are not showing in Camera View Layer Set

kafarelli

Hello there,

I apologize in advance for asking such a basic question that was most likely answered million times before but I did my search in the blog and was not able to find it.

I am super new to Chief Architect (I have Chief Architect Premier X10 version, Build 20.1.1.1OSX on Mac).

Yesterday I was watching "Floor Plan Basics" video from Training Videos section and this is how the perspective full overview of the mentor looked like (refer to screen 1).

When I tried following the steps and turned on the Camera View Layer Set (used by the mentor on the video) I got very basic square with no walls and floor visible (refer to screen 2).

My question is how do I match or at least get something similar to what the mentor got?

Also to save space in the blog and not to spam you with questions I also wanted to know how to rotate the object (my layout) and move around it in Perspective Full overview mode, because when I drag and move around my mouse I can not get to rotate the object or get a different camera angle, all it does is it just moves the object as I would move in on a flat piece of paper.

Thank you!

screen 1.png

screen 2.png