Moving Catalogs from one folder to another

SAILOR139

I exported my Home Designer Bonus Catalogs from CA Suite 2017 and imported them to a recently purchased CA Pro 2018.  The catalogs were loaded into the User Catalog folder instead of the Home Designer Bonus Catalog folder in Pro 2018.  How do I move them to their correct location?

I wish to do the same for my Manufactured Catalogs.

Sailor

New 2018 Pro user; long time Suite user.

yes, but I do not understand why I need to re-download dozens of catalogs again.  Why can't the catalogs be moved from one folder to another?  If you export a catalog and import it, it should go to the correct library folder.  Is this a bug?

It's just the way the program works. When you export, it becomes a User Catalog, and gets imported into the User Catalog.

If you have the individual .calibz files that were downloaded, they may be imported and will go into the correct spot.

1 minute ago, solver said:

If you have the individual .calibz files that were downloaded, they may be imported and will go into the correct spot.

They can be group selected and dragged into Pro, so no need to do them one at a time.

4 minutes ago, SAILOR139 said:

Do you have the path for the Library files?

If you are asking about the .calibz files you downloaded, they would probably be in your default Downloads folder.

I would download from the website as there are changes and fixes that are incorporated into the catalogs, and the ones for Pro may be different that the ones for Suite.