3D Rendering - hazy at corners

rodneyk123

When I use any camera to render 3D views I get a hazy or fuzzy look at the top corners of the room.  It distorts the crown molding on the cabinets too.

Also, the recessed lighting is fuzzy and glaring.  I have tried to reduce the lighting watts and the glaring is still there.  So I have 2 problem - glaring lights and hazy corners.

I have the best of graphic software and a high quality computer.  I just purchase the 2018 professional home designer.  My previous 2014 professional handled rendering very well.

I hope someone knows the answer.  I have an Envy and Gforce 750  all very much able to handlethis program.

Edited by rodneyk123
clarity

I am using 2018 Home Designer Professional.  I have a wonderfully powerful computer and Gforce 750 all up to date.

I reset the Ambient Occlusion settings starting at 10 to 15 %,  This did not have any effect on the blurred (hazy)corners and the lighting is also blurred.

I have tried to change the wattage of the bulbs in the recessed lighting and this did not help.

I did remove all ceiling lighting and yes I got Less< blurring (hazy) corners, trim etc.

Here is a pic. 

hazyrodney.jpg

Ambient Occlusion at 12% , unchecked bloom and checked edge smoothing now save as default by going to  Edit>Default>Camera general.  

The camera view is now defaulted to these setting.  So perfect. 

I am pleased with my renderings now.  Thank to Eric's help.