pgjacob

Flipping objects

I am trying to fill a cocktail glass. All the glasses in the library are empty.  I know this is a small detail but now I just want to know if it is possible...I found a half sphere/dome but it is upside down.  How do I flip it so it will look like liquid in a round glass??

glass.PNG

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) Where did you find the half sphere/dome?

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Flipping objects cannot be done in Home Designer titles. It can be done in Chief Premier. An alternate solution would be to make your glass fill in Sketch Up and then import into whatever you have. (You really should do as Eric requests and let us know what software you have and use), it makes a big difference as to useful answers you get.

DJP

Thanks!  I am using Home Designer Pro 2017.  I have edited in signature.  

I found the sphere/dome just searching library.

For David Potter, I see you are in Austin.  I am using this software to build a house in your area.  I am not an architect or a builder so just playing around with software.  Although I am getting hooked.

I also found a cylinder in library and fit in in the glasses and changed color...I should be more concerned about roof structure but I can't hlep not having these glasses filled!

Cheers!

Capture.PNG