Technical Annoyance

AJDContractor

I'm new to Home Designer Pro and have some how enabled and function that automatically copies the item that I've selected. Example: I select a base cabinet to move and when I grab it and move it, it automatically copies the object and the copied object gets moved while the original object stays in place. Does anyone know how to disable this function?

I am not sure I fully understand your problem. I have been using this software for over twenty years so I am used to how the software is programmed to work. The largest part of learning this stuff is learning how it is programmed to work, what it does and does not do. I of course do not experience what you are experiencing,can you be a little more precise as to your immediate problem please? Also which software application you are currently using would be extremely useful to anyone attempting to help you.

DJP

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your assistance. I'm using Home Designer Pro 2017. I'm designing an island for a kitchen remodel. As I'm moving objects such as cabinets around, I select the cabinet and move it. What is happening is some how the object is coping itself when I click on it. So the object moves but there remains a duplicate object in the original location, which I have to go back and delete.