Sign in to follow this  
SAILOR139

Gabel walls extending into adjacent room

I have two adjacent rooms; both have gabel walls; one room exterior wall extend 8' past the other room; both rooms have catheral ceilings.  In the full camera image the gable wall of the one room appears in the full image of the other room.  See attachment.

How can I resolve this?

Proposal 010S G1 Kitchen A1-Full Camera Image.pdf

Have you tried deleting it?

Post the plan?

I have several versions of this plan; all are busted except one which is very nearly complete; Proposal 010S G. This plan does not have the dormmer in the attic area and the problem stated early with the gable walls exist; there are some minor gliches here and there.  The second plan, Proposal 010S Kitchen A1, has the dommer with roof problems.

This plan is an existing sailing club with a new porch addition.

I'm using Suite.

You cannot delete gable walls; if you do, there is a big hole in your house.

Proposal 010S G1 Kitchen A1.plan

Proposal 010S G.plan

Do you have Roof Cuts Wall At Bottom?

post-171-0-41966700-1447895972_thumb.jpg post-171-0-41344700-1447896012_thumb.jpg post-171-0-98809500-1447895993_thumb.jpg

You apprently have a more advance software package than I have.  Nice enhancement.

Yes, and I'd hate to try modeling that with Pro -- don't know how you are doing it with Suite.

Thanks for the compliment.  I'll keep working on it; surely there is a way to trick the software.

Gable wall projected into adjacent room fixed.  This was resolved by using the same technique to fix the gaps in dormers except an isometric horizontal wedge shape was used.  The dormer gap is fixed with a inverted wedge shape.

post-4502-0-61214700-1450577005_thumb.jpg