Rake trim?


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure of the correct terminology but I'm looking for a way to add trim boards along the top of a wall under the eave.  This trim covers the edge of the siding where it meets the roof.  There are tools to add corner boards where siding meets at the corner, but I can't seem to find anything to help add what I'm calling "rake trim".  Any suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now