Garage roof line to meet house roof line.

Ross-Kzoo

Roof ridges are formed at the exact center point between the two paralell walls, that is why you have two ridges showing in your elevation. Create "Temporary Walls" (walls you use only to guide the roof generator tool that you delete AFTER you get the roof system you need, that are equal-distant from each other (at the right dimension you want) that then produce the straight roof line).

When done, you turn off "Auto build roofs" and then place your interior walls and live happily everafter.

DJP

hi

I think he means the Eaves David.....  your garage slab is 8" ? lower that your House floor so you need to raise the Rough ceiling height in the garage to match the house..... ie house is 96" , garage room should be 104" , have a look in your floor defaults settings for Floor 1 and then look in the Garage ROOM DBX and see if it is the same....make it so if not.... 

M.

hi

I think he means the Eaves David.....  your garage slab is 8" ? lower that your House floor so you need to raise the Rough ceiling height in the garage to match the house..... ie house is 96" , garage room should be 104" , have a look in your floor defaults settings for Floor 1 and then look in the Garage ROOM DBX and see if it is the same....make it so if not.... 

M.

Yes, Kbird1, that was my problem. I am now able to fix that roof problem.