Walk-Through Tours using Panoramas

Kristine

Hi all.

I appreciate certain functionalities that the 3D Viewer Models offer, however as most of my plans are decoration based I find the restricted file size limiting - and the general Room View Mode a little too flat.

I know there are video walk-through options, but again I find the quality lacking and execution difficult, on top of this I love the idea that my clients can direct their own exploration.

For these reasons I would like to use a series of my own 360° Panoramas to create walk-throughs instead (similar to virtual real-estate tours).

I have been playing around with some third party software options which do what I need, but they're all subscription based and too expensive for me as a hobbyist. So I just wanted to ask if this is a capability I have missed? Or if anyone has some great suggestions? 
Thank you.

On 7/20/2024 at 11:43 PM, Kristine said:

Hi all.

I appreciate certain functionalities that the 3D Viewer Models offer, however as most of my plans are decoration based I find the restricted file size limiting - and the general Room View Mode a little too flat.

I know there are video walk-through options, but again I find the quality lacking and execution difficult, on top of this I love the idea that my clients can direct their own exploration.

For these reasons I would like to use a series of my own 360° Panoramas to create walk-throughs instead (similar to virtual real-estate tours).

I have been playing around with some third party software options which do what I need, but they're all subscription based and too expensive for me as a hobbyist. So I just wanted to ask if this is a capability I have missed? Or if anyone has some great suggestions? 
Thank you.

Twinmotion is currently Free