Layouts - Help!

Hello community, I am fairly new with this software. I've been watching the videos for guidance but I ran into a problem and I can't find the answer, I hope you can help me.

I'm trying to create a layout template for my business or for a floor plan, in the video it shows there are 5 different pages for the layout, I only have one page, I want to create my floor plans in letter size for easy printing. I'm lost, can you help?

Thank you

2 hours ago, pinoandsons said:

I'm lost, can you help?

Here is my contribution;

If you only have 1 page and 1 page only -  then that will be where you build your template/title[ etc and then saveas required';

In more recent versions we have 5 pages for layouts Page#1,#2,#3,#4 and #5 - and layout '0' is where your template setout can be bulit/drawn.

You need to provide details of what software and version you're using to the forum.

See D J Potter's link above.

Cheers.

Thank you for your responses, I'm working with Home Designer PRO 2021. 

All videos I have watched including David's above, shows 5 pages as soon as you select "new layout" but mine only shows one?? I want to create floor plans on a letter size for easy printing, how do I do that? when I select the page size, the white area adjusts to the size but the border with company info doesn't and I don't know how to adjust that.

Thanks again for all of your help!

The five-page layout file is only for the latest version of Home Designer Pro. Like I said in earlier versions of Pro, like yours, you get one printed page per .layout file. So you create a personalized template file and then "save-as " copies for new pages.

DJP