Shower wall, tile bottom, glass top

Colesb

My poor feeble brain is having trouble with adding a shower wall similar to the one below with tile below and glass above. I've read the knowledge base and watched videos, but my shower keeps coming up like this with what looks like half a wall with no glass.

image.thumb.png.87263a6215577f43b6cf6e8dad0d43dd.png                                          image.thumb.png.da7ae34b1b7c6e091699febbfb85bd36.png 

I put in a glass shower wall and selected pony wall interior tile with a height of 48". I don't understand why the glass doesn't show up even though the material is frosted glass and the only indication I have of a piece of glass is where the molding is cut. I only want a low tile wall with a piece of glass, maybe with a frame that is around 24" tall. The tile wall may get a cap like the picture. I would like the glass to show as if something is there. I would upload my file, but again it is too big. I stripped everything out of it but the walls shown, but it is still 16 megs. Is there something I can do to get the file size down so it can be submitted?

I think I solved the problem. I used a half wall and a soffit. Changed the material of the soffit to be glass and it shows up like I expect. Still not sure why glass shower wall looks like there is nothing there. I'm just learning how versatile soffits can be. Apparently, they can be almost anything.

Thanks Keith, but that is what I did first and why I asked the question. I see I wasn't clear in my first post. That wall in the picture is a straight glass pony wall with glazed glass. Nothing shows up above the tiled lower half. There is a slot in the room molding that indicates glass is there, but I don't see any glass. However when I put in a soffit and changed it to glass, I can see it. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I thought this would be a very simple thing to do with the straight glass pony wall. I've seen some suggestions about putting in pony wall as you said and then in an elevation view to select the glass and pull it down to the height I wanted, but when I select anything around the wall, all I can get is the bottom part. I can't select the glass at all, I guess because I can't see any glass.