Flooring is invisible on Full Camera View

DB4570

The floor is missing, and I can see through to the foundation, when I do a 3D Full Camera View. I have poked around in various settings with no luck.

I used to be able to do this just fine. I'm sure I just have something clicked off. Any help appreciated. 

Thanks!

Home Designer Architectural 2021, Windows 11

So I think I may have figured it out. There isn't a 4th wall, so the room is open. As a test I drew a quick wall across the bottom to enclose it, and the floor then showed up just fine in the 3D.

I sometimes leave a room open if it is adjacent another room without a separating wall, and I am only working on one room.

Is there a way to have a non-enclosed room that will show the floor? I couldn't find the No Room Definition you refer to.

Thanks!  

image.thumb.png.2ec93ad7611c6d4fc97b29366ca5b661.pngimage.thumb.png.4b5030c0ca2abbe4928c2e762ac29441.png

11 minutes ago, DB4570 said:

Is there a way to have a non-enclosed room that will show the floor?

No. The core of the program is a room. Everything builds around that.

In your case, use a Room Divider wall to join the existing walls to create a room.

13 minutes ago, DB4570 said:

I couldn't find the No Room Definition you refer to.

When someone uses a term or phrase you are unfamiliar with, open Help and search for it :)

Room Divider Wall works! Thanks, Solver.

BTW, I did search for "Room Definition" and despite digging through a few linked pages, couldn't find anything useful.  Just so you don't think I was slacking off. :rolleyes: