Foundation wall dimensions don't match Floor 1

Pro2023UserMatt

I am ready to turn the foundation plan in to my concrete contractor, and found that the auto foundation does not match the 1st floor dimensions.  I watched Solver's video and I confirmed that all walls are facing outward, the framing is the main layer, and all walls are aligned with wall above.

The exterior walls are a 2x10 pony wall with ledgestone wainscoting.  The foundation wall is 8" wide, and I have attempted to input 9 1/4" sill plate, but it auto reverts to 5 1/2" for the sill plate.  

Please help me understand what step or concept I have missed.

image.thumb.png.f8e3fc5f0cffa0406ec159fa6ea19861.png

image.thumb.png.74a6d4daa2b780ae667ad73e77ec7aad.png

What you dimension strings are dimensioning to is the usual mismatch. Make sure all string's dimension points are measuring from the correct dimension points is my advice and make sure, using a back-clipped elevation camera to check, visually how the walls aligning, floor to floor. The software is only capable of doing what you ordered it to do via its Default Settings, if they are wrong or wrongly applied by you, the results will be less that desired. Make sure.

DJP

David,

Thank you for the time you took to respond to my question.  Both the foundation and the dimensions were created automatically.  I ended up creating a second plan just to end up with a foundation plan that matched the necessary dimensions.  When I left the exterior wall type as default, HD Pro created a foundation that aligned with the outside of the main layer.

If you look closely at the first picture I posted, the software created the foundation with the outside of the main layer centered on the stem wall.  That gives it extra width and depth.  In Eric's video he stated that HD Pro aligns the outside of the stem wall with the outside of the main layer.  I cannot determine why it did not in this plan.  

Thank you