Home Designer Pro Porch off Clerestory Roof and Bump Out

ChiefProUserPkw

I upgraded from the Home Designer Suite to Architect to Pro in less than a month.  I wanted to resolve some issues with a Clerestory Roof Plan I was developing as well as have the extras that Pro affords. I had successfully created a detailed plan with a shed roof, bump-out and two porches before being told that a Clerestory roof was wanted. Through videos & support documentation, I was able to create a Clerestory roof with a bump-out.   My problem lies with the two porches. I need a gable roof over a 14' by 24' patio (back Elevation) and a shed roof over an 8' by 10' back porch (right elevation).  I’ve read Support documentation, watched videos and reviewed some Hometalk Forum articles.  I tried using the “Straight Rail”, “Porch with invisible walls” and “Build Plane” approach, etc. but I’m still unsuccessful.  There was a variety of problems such as erasing the 2nd and attic floor structures to scrambling the 1st, 2nd and Attic level roofs into an awful mess.  Attached is my plan.  I put slabs where I want the porches to be. I would really appreciate some help.  

Ready for Porches.plan